Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Health Update

I wanted to give an update on my parents. My Dad felt achey and sluggish all day yesterday, and only drank tea. He will try to eat some food today. He rested and took it easy. My Mother slept all day and was very wiped out. I did manage to talk her into getting a bath to try to wake her up, but the bath did not wake her up; she went right back to sleep. She has only had a little sprite to drink. I feel so bad for her and I miss her not walking around and talking to us; it was was way too quiet today. Please pray that her headache leaves and that she regains her strength and that she can begin eating today. Unless something drastically changes, we will get her re-tested for malaria later today. It could be a virus as well, since they both got it the same tme. Thanks for your prayers; hopefully I can report some good news later today! Beth

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We will pray for their healing, as well as protection for you as you minister to them.