Monday, August 27, 2007

Quick Update on Dad

Here's a portion of an e-mail I got from my Mom last night for anyone wondering how Dad is doing ...

Dad was better today, but still trying to recuperate. He did go to church with us this morning, but was tired out by the time we got home. His fever had broke during night, but then he had a fever this afternoon of 100.4, so he took some more tylenol. He is coughing and is congested, and still pretty weak, but at least his head cleared up some and he is not disoriented anymore. I am eager for him to be back tohimself, but it may take a few days. I think he just needs some rest and relaxation, and Zambia is a fine place for him to get that :) It's just so good to have him here!!

Thanks for your continual prayers,
Sarah

1 comment:

Darla Joy said...

I am glad to be able to pray for Ken. Thanks Beth for updating us on the happenings. Your relationship with Ken makes me smile. How kind of God to give you such joy in knowing and spending time with each other. As Christa Hughes told me: WAIT FOR THAT! God's timing is perfect :-)